[jbossseam-issues] [JBoss JIRA] Resolved: (JBSEAM-1963) Seam gen .classpath is incorrect for new jar names

Pete Muir (JIRA) jira-events at lists.jboss.org
Fri Sep 28 08:52:41 EDT 2007

     [ http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1963?page=all ]

Pete Muir resolved JBSEAM-1963.

    Resolution: Done

Ok, I added the core and embedded-api jars to the classpath (as well as hsearch and richfaces-api) for both standard and icefaces.  I didn't add the test jars as they really shouldn't be on the standard classpath.  I did add a readme.txt which gets copied to src/test which explains how to setup the TestNG plugin to use Embedded (the tests are running fine in ant)

> Seam gen .classpath is incorrect for new jar names
> --------------------------------------------------
>                 Key: JBSEAM-1963
>                 URL: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1963
>             Project: JBoss Seam
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.0.0.CR1
>            Reporter: Matt Drees
>         Assigned To: Pete Muir
>            Priority: Minor
>             Fix For: 2.0.0.CR2
>         Attachments: build-war.xml.patch
> seam-gen/build-scripts/.classpath and seam-gen/icefaces/build-scripts/.classpath both have entries like "drools-core-4.0.0.jar", when they should have "drools-core"

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


More information about the seam-issues mailing list