[jbossseam-issues] [JBoss JIRA] Created: (JBSEAM-2808) Reference guide HTML issues on IE 7
Jay Balunas (JIRA)
jira-events at lists.jboss.org
Mon Mar 31 22:15:39 EDT 2008
Reference guide HTML issues on IE 7
Project: JBoss Seam
Issue Type: Bug
Components: Documentation Issues
Affects Versions: 2.0.2.CR1
Environment: Windows IE 7
Reporter: Jay Balunas
Fix For: 2.0.2.GA
When viewing the reference documentation in IE 7 there are several issues. Firefox on windows and linux was fine.
1) Page header spacing - black line in middle, and if resized text can be hidden.
2) Chapter numbers past 1 are showing invalid characters instead of some of numbers - Â
3) Invalid characters where:
- "—" is used - â€"
- <xref ...> are used - SectionÂ 33.1.3, â€œHow to Start/Stop/Access your domainâ€
- various others - will need to search for strings to find each.
4) Tables in chapter 16, 28 (could be more) have no internal borders.
4) If you resize the window the "prev" "next" button panel shifts to off center. (minor)
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
More information about the seam-issues