[security-dev] Credentials API redesign

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 08:46:33 EST 2012

Is there an API for determining the required credentials a new user must
specify before they are enabled? I'm thinking of registration.  If
you're writing an IDP, the IDP is going to want to know:

* Whether or not it should be displayed on a login form
* A description of the credential type
* The type of the credential

If certificate generation is required key/value pairs of the cert and
other attributes of it. etc...

Just something to think about...

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat