[security-dev] IDM: LDAP Custom Attributes

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 11:44:22 EST 2012

On 12/06/2012 10:41 AM, Marek Posolda wrote:
> On 06/12/12 14:15, Pedro Igor Silva wrote:

In reality, we may end up creating separate identity store
implementations for quirky but prominent identity stores such as MS
Active Directory.  I am unsure MSAD follows all the LDAPv3 rules. Over
time based on user feedback and our experiences, we may end up with a
bunch of Identity Store implementations. :)