[security-dev] IDM: LDAP Custom Attributes

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 15:42:23 EST 2012

All those tips are really important. Good to know. I'm sure we need to keep them in mind. You have a strong background on this :)

I'm trying to start with a basic/working implementation, providing what the IDM API/SPI asks for. I liked the idea to start thinking about some extensibility for custom/server specific implementations. I'll keep that in mind.

As we discussed before, it would be nice to test the default implementation with different ldap servers (msad, openldap, etc) to find any gap that might be covered by the default impl. But first, I want to support at least the basic features to get things working.

Btw, I'm looking/getting somethings from 1.x. I hope you don't mind :)

Thanks.
Pedro Igor