[security-dev] input on bearer tokens and cookies

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Dec 13 20:07:32 EST 2012

I'm probably missing something, but I can't understand the real need here. But if you want to I'd suggest:

- Stick with session storage instead of local storage + use a nonce for key derivation (I'm not saying that's a perfect solution)

I've been looking at this https://github.com/openpgpjs/openpgpjs/, but just for the record, we have nothing implemented, yet. They're using local storage (https://github.com/openpgpjs/openpgpjs/blob/master/src/openpgp.keyring.js#L82), but if you really want to, maybe we can fork, improve and send some patches.

Also, I've been testing http://code.google.com/p/crypto-js/. Cryptography will be one of our goals to CR1.

-
@abstractj
-