[security-dev] Moving DeltaSpike security to PicketLink

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Sun Jul 29 22:32:10 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

I'm just looking at the infrastructure we have for doing this, currently
in the PicketLink github repo [1] we have picketlink-idm and cdi
repositories set up.  I propose that we rename picketlink-idm to
picketlink-idm-legacy to make way for the new picketlink-idm, and rename
cdi to picketlink-cdi (this module will then contain all the CDI and
DeltaSpike integration for PicketLink IDM, plus some authorization
features such as ACLs and permission management).  Are there any
objections to this?

Shane

[1] https://github.com/picketlink