[security-dev] SOA Governance Overlord needs IDM

Kevin Conner kconner at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 13:37:56 EST 2012

On 27/11/2012 07:40, Anil Saldhana wrote:
> I was chatting with Kurt Stam today and he has immediate needs for
> IDM/LDAP.  I know Kevin is on this list. Kurt will probably join the list.

When do you think it will be stable enough to include in SOA?  Our
current focus is the early access release of SOA 6 in the New Year.

Last week Shane asked about your plans for releasing the API, whether to
timebox or not, do you have anything further you can share on this?

Thanks,
	Kev

--
JBoss by Red Hat