[security-dev] PicketLink restructure

Anil Saldhana asaldhan at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 09:38:57 EDT 2012

Shane - I said I need the JPA implementation for J1 and Pedro will work on it and we will evaluate after J1.

The only thing that completely took me by surprise was you deleted the PL IDM repository, rather than waiting for everyone to agree on the new PL workspace. Typically in these situations, I retain old code and nuke it once we have agreement. You should have waited another day for me to get on to chat with you. Internet at J1 sucked. :(

Ideally I would like us to go over what Pedro has done and evaluate whether we retain/modify/delete the JPA implementation. It cannot be the decision of one person in the project. :)

Right now, I want to get the PL IDM project back to where it was on Friday. Then we can talk.