[security-dev] PicketLink Version and "Core" Module name

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 11:34:56 EDT 2012

a) I am presuming we have agreement that the PicketLink version for the
consolidated workspace should be v3.x
b) Regarding the module name "core" that most of us want renamed to "cdi".
I do not see issues with it called "core" as long as PL 2.x federation
users on non-ee environments upgrading to PL3 do not have a requirement
to have CDI/Weld jars. Ideally we cannot force users to require Weld
jars to run SAML on tomcat, for example.