[security-dev] Compilation issues on PicketLink repository

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Oct 30 09:34:22 EDT 2012

Good morning everyone.

We on AeroGear have been using PicketBox and PicktLink for real, in nowadays have 3 real dependencies:

- picketbox-cdi which depends on picketbox-core
- picketbox-core which depends on picketlink
- picketlink

Today I'm facing with compilation issues on PicketLink repository (https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink/commits/master), I know about the fact that PicketLink is a work in progress, but I would like to ask a favour.

If the code doesn't compile and that's a working in progress could you please create a separated branch for it until the compilation issues are fixed?

-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile