[security-dev] OAuth2 provider

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Aug 27 13:35:35 EDT 2013

Hi Bill, currently Lucas from our team has been working on it
https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OAuth2#clientside

Once we don't have a provider yet, he just wanted to start the client
side API. Nothing is set in stone, here is the original thread
http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-OAuth2-Adapter-td4577.html