[security-dev] Resteasy 3.0-beta-2 released with OAuth2 support

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 13:11:27 EST 2013

BTW, once Picketlink IDM API is ready, there's a lot more cool stuff
that could be done around this as additional metadata could be
specified.  I'd also really like to contribute to your IDP Server to
support various OAuth protocols and configurations.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com