[security-dev] PicketBox in Maven Central

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 08:19:15 EST 2013

I think that list is out of date. Best is if someone from the PicketLink project can step up an own this task. Paul or I can then get you in contact with Joel @ Sonatype, who will run some checks, and let you know if PicketLink needs to make any changes.

I'll start an off list thread with Joel, Anil and Pedro for now, but anyone else can jump in, just say!