[security-dev] PicketBox in Maven Central

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 09:30:52 EST 2013

Pete,
  I kind of vaguely remember you and I having this chat a long time ago
and I contacting sonatype.

Since Joel has this on
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenRepositoryCentralSynchronization,
I think he may have put the controls already in place. We have to follow
up and finish them. :)

Regards,
Anil