[security-dev] JBoss Overlord - Security

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 09:49:53 EST 2013

Hi Eric,
   I think we have what you need via PicketLink.

But let us continue the conversations so that we identify missing gaps.
The community forum thread looks like a good place to start charting out
the requirements you have in much detail.  We can have a conversation in
that thread.
Then finally we can report the conclusions drawn on the forum thread, in
this list.

Regards,
Anil