[security-dev] common module in picketlink

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 12:26:43 EST 2013

Marek,
   I support this except the class file movement to the common module has to
maintain history because there may be a lot of contributors on
individual classes.

git mv   is all we require.

But making any refactor right now will throw the schedules a bit off.

Let us get others to chime in their thoughts. :)

Regards,
Anil