[security-dev] [PicketLink IDM] - File-based Identity Store

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 07:03:59 EST 2013

+1. XML involves more work, that is why I'm not sure if we should use it given the nature of this store.

Regarding the serialization of only primitives/properties, I think that would bring some flexibility and maintain a simple implementation. I started to use that for some types (using a Map to store properties and attributes for each instance), maybe I should apply the same for others.

Thanks.
Pedro Igor