[security-dev] OAuth Provider Web Application on OpenShift

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 12:27:53 EST 2013

This is an ok start, but the app doesn't do anything and many of the
links don't work.

I'd like to contribute to the project to make it fully functional.  I've
already written a complete end-to-end OAuth2 and Bearer token
infrastructure that does authentication *AND* authorization via an
extension to JWT and have figured all the AS7 integration points to be
able to both produce and consume bearer tokens and execute the OAuth2
redirect protocol.

So, where's the code in GIT?

On 1/18/2013 3:27 PM, Anil Saldhana wrote:
> NOTE:  the following does not use any OAuth Server implementation (no
> Auth Tokens issued etc).
>
> I just want to give you a glimpse at the PicketLink OAuth Provider web
> application.
>
> Uses:  PicketLink 3.0 (IDM and Extensions), Aerogear JS, Twitter
> Bootstrap, RESTEasy and AS7.  Uses PL IDM as of this morning.
>
> http://todo-anilsaldhana.rhcloud.com/picketlink-oauth-provider/jsp/picketlink.html
>
> You can register an account. Then log in.  You can then register oauth
> applications.  If the name is already registered, it will throw a pop up
> saying "Application is already registered". So choose some other name.
>
> This is not a production application.  Just take it for a spin.
> Application restarts will lose all data. :)
>
> I am sure there are tons of issues, broken functionality.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com