[security-dev] [PicketLink IDM] - Timed Release Version - 3.0.0-2013Jan22

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Jan 22 10:29:57 EST 2013

Great guys, congratulations. Few questions:

- https://issues.jboss.org/browse/PLINK is the correct place to report bugs?
- What is the correct fix version? PLINK_3.0.0? How is possible to distinguish the issues between M1 and M2 for example? Would be nice switch the artifacts to 3.0.0.M2 for example.
- The dates on the roadmap (https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/PLINK/PicketLink3.0-Roadmap) are still valid ?

Why am I asking? To coordinate the dates on AeroGear.

-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile