[security-dev] lookupIdentityById requires preconfigured Tiers

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Jul 10 19:45:59 EDT 2013

Ok, I was going to add a getPartitions() method to IdentityStore, but
this just won't scale.  Instead I changed
DefaultIdentityManager.checkIfIdentityTypeExists() to take into account
the identityType's partition id if it is set.  This fixes my grantRole()
problem.

The question is on whether IdentityManager.lookupIdentityById() needs to
be fixed.  If this method is supposed to be scoped to the partition,
then its ok, otherwise it will need to be fixed.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat