[security-dev] [PicketLink] - Version 3.0.0.Beta1 Released

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 17:49:38 EDT 2013

Hi All,

    Today we released the first Beta version for PicketLink. For now, we're releasing only the IDM and CORE modules.

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.picketlink</groupId>
            <artifactId>picketlink-idm-impl</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.0.Beta1</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.picketlink</groupId>
            <artifactId>picketlink-core-impl</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.0.Beta1</version>
        </dependency>

    We're waiting on SourceForge to upload the distribution package with the binaries, docs and sources. I'll let you know when everything is ok.

Regards.
Pedro Igor