[security-dev] Undertow / IdentityManager and Digest Authentication

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri May 3 08:58:17 EDT 2013

Maybe this test case can be useful to illustrate what you're saying. It is about how to configure a custom CredentialHandler, its lifecycle, etc.

    https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink/blob/master/idm/tests/src/test/java/org/picketlink/test/idm/config/CredentialHandlerConfigurationTestCase.java

The handler is a very simple, it is just validating a token. But it gives an overview about what you can do.