[security-dev] [PicketLink] - Version 2.5.0.Beta3 Released

Josef Cacek jcacek at redhat.com
Tue May 28 07:05:15 EDT 2013

Hi *,

 how will we solve the "version hell" in Maven repositories?

When the users search PicketLink in the Central for instance, they see  5.0.0-2013Jan16 as the latest.

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cpicketlink-parent

Similar problems come if an user specifies a version range in a Maven dependency:

<dependency>
	<groupId>org.picketlink</groupId>
	<artifactId>picketlink-idm-impl</artifactId>
	<version>[2.5,)</version>
</dependency>

Best regards,

-- josef