[security-dev] SP-initiated Single Log Out

Adam Dong adamdong at vidder.com
Thu Dec 4 13:46:43 EST 2014

Pedro,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I should have mentioned I need to use front channel. A follow-up question: After I send ?GLO=true to my SP from a browser, ServiceProviderAuthenticator code would need to know IDP's SLO url to send SLO request, how to configure that (i.e., to let ServiceProviderAuthenticator to know IDP SLO url) ?

Thanks,
Adam