[security-dev] Use ServiceProviderAuthenticator in Tomcat directly instead of in Jboss ?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 23:51:52 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yeah, like Michael said. That was the missing part in your config.

> Separately, there is a potential bug: in the quick start examples having a
> key store, the key pair in the store expired already:
>
>         Valid from: Thu Jan 15 08:54:42 PST 2009 until: Wed Apr 15 09:54:42
>         PDT 2009
>
> But xml signing and validation for assertion are still successful during SP
> and IDP exchanging SAML requests/responses.
> Should I file a bug ?

Even though it does not impact the quickstarts, better is update them. You can open a JIRA if you want.

> By the way, I filed another bug (with the possible solution code) about two
> weeks ago:
>          PLINK-567: SAML2AttributeHandler couldn't handle multiple attribute
>          elements with the same attribute name
>
> Which release would have the fix ?

Beta2 was the best version to put this issue. We had a few SAML issues fixes in this release.

But we can do that in CR1. If you have a patch, please attach it to the JIRA.