[switchyard-dev] Hudson is hosed, atm

Keith Babo kbabo at redhat.com
Mon Feb 28 07:45:56 EST 2011

Finally got the Hudson builds sorted (I hope).  After talking to Vojta,
it looks like there are some peculiarities with the maven 2 job type in
Hudson that are affecting our build.  We poked around a bit and couldn't
nail why it was happening, but we both agreed it shouldn't be happening. :-)

Anyhoo, I have recreated our Hudson jobs using the "freestyle"
configuration.  All three builds are passing now.

cheers,
keith