[teiid-announce] Teiid 7.5 CR1 Released

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Wed Aug 10 15:45:49 EDT 2011

We are proud to announce the availability of Teiid 7.5 CR1.

Blog - http://teiid.blogspot.com/2011/08/teiid-75-cr1.html
Download - http://www.jboss.org/teiid/downloads

This marks the end of feature work for this release. Please download and
validate your usecases. If you see any regressions please let us know
immediately by either submitting a JIRA and/or contacting us in Teiid
community.

The 7.5 final is targeted to be released with in a week after some
testing. This would a great time to start requesting and discussing for
new features for Teiid in community forums, so that we can plan them for
either 7.6 release or 8.0 releases.

Thanks.

The Teiid Team