[teiid-announce] Teiid 8.1 Alpha1 posted

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Fri Sep 14 11:06:28 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Teiid 8.2 Alpha1 has been posted to http://www.jboss.org/teiid/downloads

In addition to significant fixes this is a particularly feature packed alpha including a new OBJECTTABLE construct, procedure calling enhancements, automatic rest services, and streaming/system query performance improvements.  As always see the release notes and the JIRAs for more.

There's still quite a bit that we should get to before making it to a beta.  Ideally we'll also get expanded native query features into this release.

Steve