[teiid-announce] Teiid 9.0 Released

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 21:30:19 EDT 2016

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce the release of Teiid 9.0 for WildFly 9.0.2.  Unlike Teiid 8.13 for WildFly 9.0.2, Teiid 9.0 is a full feature release with necessary breaking changes.  This is the culmination of a longer than usual development cycle, but it should be worth the wait.  We overhauled our documentation, are providing better support for JDG (especially as a materialization target), introduced semantic VDB versioning, and added support for larger row counts to name just a few highlights.  Read all about it: http://teiid.blogspot.com/2016/06/teiid-90-released-for-wildfly-902.html

Thanks,
The Teiid Team