[teiid-designer-dev] 6.1 Release

John Doyle jdoyle at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 17:26:15 EDT 2009

I'm having issues testing the 6.0 release and I want to ensure that we have a plan for 6.1 to address the issues I'm having.

The challenge is this.  Teiid 6.0 was released on the 23rd of March.  The 6.0 Designer release is just now wrapping up - a month later.  It's difficult to accurately determine the quality of connectors delivered in 6.0 until the Designer is finished and I can create the models that the connectors consume.  This is particularly accute when there is a strong connector dependency on importer-produced metadata (such as XML-Relational and Salesforce.com connectors).

Are we planning on releasing Teiid Designer and Teiid together (or extremely close) for 6.1?

I've copied both dev lists to ensure that both projects are included.

~jd

--
John Doyle
Senior Software Engineer