[teiid-designer-dev] A new datatype

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 11:47:26 EST 2012

Sounds good.  That just leaves you with consolidating the .xsd files.  Teiid has now taken itself off of the .xsd/index file dependency for built-in type information.  We're loading that information directly in our system metadata logic.

I'll add a JIRA on the Designer side to either update the xsd logic or pull the built-in types from Teiid.  We will also at some point want to have a similar discussion about doing the same thing for the system schema metadata so that we can have it in an editable form that doesn't depend upon Designer.