[teiid-designer-dev] Teiid Designer on WIndows

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Mon Jul 1 12:21:39 EDT 2013

No need to install ruby ... replaced initialise scripts with ant build targets, which should be
cross-platform.

PGR

--
Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * p.g.richardson at redhat.com
  * pgrichardson at linux.com

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister