[teiid-dev] 7.0 MS 1

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 11:48:53 EST 2009

Hello all,

After more thought, we will delay MS until there are more comprehensive changes made to our metadata.  This will include re-updating the system tables to remove unnecessary derived columns, to change our model/group/element terminology to schema/table/column, and to work TEIID-870 (JDBC metadata changes).  This should take at least 1 week.

Keep in mind that one of the next milestones will then include the container related changes.  This will dramatically change how Teiid is deployed.  You should follow JCA branch if you want an early preview.

Thanks,
Steve