[teiid-dev] Cdk Plugin is available

Sanjay Chaudhuri email2sanjayc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:16:58 EST 2009

That fine; will update with your new ones whenever you send it across. As of
now will be using the existing one for my development.

Please confirm on the custom-jar instead of splited class files. Making a
jar will be some additional code, on top of the exporting a rar with the
required resources.

Few other questions:
1. The other question I have is, will compilation errors prevent from
building the rar or do I export with whatever I get compiled ?
2. Does the custom connector sources gets exported too as connector-src.zip
? If yes, does it go inside the connector-custom.jar if we have one ?

The operation currently will be a right-click export; will not have any
wizards as of now atleast. The generated RAR will put on the root of the
current workspace project.

Thanks

Sanjay