[teiid-dev] Cdk Plugin - Export Feature added

Sanjay Chaudhuri email2sanjayc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:02:35 EST 2009

Hi Ramesh,

I have uploaded the changes to take care of the functionality.

What's New:
- Connector can be exported as RAR to any directory. Application remembers
the exported directory
- Projects with errors are not exported; users are notified using an error
dialog.
- Cdk nature has been added which will give a custom icon to any Cdk
Connector projects.
- Temporary files are deleted.
 - Runtime errors had been notified using dialog box,

Let me know if you would like to me change something or you come across any
bug.

Thanks

Sanjay