[teiid-dev] Involement with CDK tooling project

Sanjay Chaudhuri email2sanjayc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:44:02 EDT 2009

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks; will forward with this. I would say Google's plugin and SOA
Expressway is similar; however at Intel, for SOA Expressway we had the
kernel embedded so everything was kind of inside the eclipse environment
facilitating executing and debug with integrated problem markers; something
very similar to Teiid goals.

Thanks

Sanjay