[teiid-dev] client version compatibility

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 11:44:23 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Please see https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/TEIID-207 for changes related to version compatibility.  The expectation is that with the next milestone the sql api will be tolerant to version changes - at least across 7.x.  There will be some follow on changes before we get to the milestone.  At the very least we'll probably need to change the session id back to something more amenable to a cluster rather than long.

Steve