[undertow-dev] Undertow Security: PicketBox5

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 11:03:06 EST 2012

Jason,
   thank you for the document.
a) What tool  did you use  for the document?  Docbook? I want to create
similar requirements documents. :)
b) Can you add the following under session management? I am seeing this
a lot from the field (I heard it 5 mins ago). It is also the same that
Mike Brock had mentioned.
"Session management will not solely be tied to HTTPSession. A generic
session management strategy will be employed"

Please reword it as necessary.