[undertow-dev] Configure authentication mechanisms

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Apr 25 04:13:14 EDT 2013

Anil,

If you are looking to implement a mechanism one thing that would be very
useful would be to identify any additional requirements on the IDM
interface.

As I said on the other thread this interface is still very much evolving
- the Digest side is still to be updated but it would be good to verify
if we can cover your saml case with the existing interface or if
additional methods are needed.

FYI I need to define what it will look like yet but for Digest we may
also switch to a DigestCredential approach like PicketLink IDM with the
Credential being used to pass information to the IDM implementation and
receive some values back.  The SAML approach may just be a case of
needing an additional custom Credential.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.