[undertow-dev] loginPage and security constraints

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Mon Aug 19 10:51:10 EDT 2013

Bill,
   the user can bookmark the login page. But the container has to treat
it in a special way. It assumes that the user is trying to access a
protected
resource, authenticate (login page ->creds->redirect) and send the user
to the index page.  Now if the user bookmarks the error page, same thing.

Now if the user bookmarks a protected page, the sequence is the same
except that the post-authentication forward happens to the protected
resource.

Regards,
Anil