[undertow-dev] Update the Undertow Fork of Wildfly

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Jun 13 05:20:56 EDT 2013

Hello Tomaz,

Unfortunately it was still slightly out of sync.  However the Undertow
release containing the changes I need has now been tagged and is in WildFly.

However I do still think there is a general problem that if you are
working on a feature that requires both Undertow and WildFly changes it
is easy for us to reach a point where there is no combination of the two
that will build together.

Any chance of a regular build somewhere of the undertow-io fork of
WildFly against the latest SNAPSHOT of Undertow?

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.