[undertow-dev] certs

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Jun 27 12:02:04 EDT 2013

On 27/06/13 16:14, Bill Burke wrote:
> You can just pass in a dummy trust manager.

Yes we use custom trust managers in a couple of places.

The response from this method may only be applicable to web browsers but
I seem to remember there was something that the browser relied on this
information coming from the server to decide which certificates the
client could choose from.

For a client where this is entirely in it's control this may not be an
issue.

I am not against what you are asking for, let me try it out again and I
will see what options we have for a trust anything config, even for our
Client Cert scenario integrating with PicketLink it may be easier for us
to trust anything and then compare with PicketLink at the time a secured
resource is accessed.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.