[undertow-dev] Overriding Authentication Mechanism for the deployment

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue May 14 07:40:22 EDT 2013

I like the idea of a factory.  Pretty much the same thing as the Feature
component in JAX-RS.  It should also though be passed in a "resource"
classloader so it can load config files from the deployment.

I really need to fool around with this stuff instead of just throwing
shit in the wind here...

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com