[undertow-dev] jsession cookie path set to /

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 19:11:32 EST 2013

Undertow ignores the following code when invoking within a ServletExtension:

         ServletSessionConfig cookieConfig = new ServletSessionConfig();
         cookieConfig.setPath(deploymentInfo.getContextPath());
         deploymentInfo.setServletSessionConfig(cookieConfig);

At least Beta20 does (the one in wildfly master).  Haven't tested
against master.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat