[undertow-dev] Authentication Mechanism Configuration

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Nov 25 10:06:26 EST 2013

Ok so the ServletExtension covers cases where a more advanced
initialisation is possibly required.

How about cases where a mechanism could be instantiated using a default
constructor, should we simplify Stuart's example to just cover that?

Regarding your keycloak mechanism, could you see any cases where a user
would want to be enabling this without the ServletExtension?

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.