[undertow-dev] serving static files

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at redhat.com
Mon Feb 3 01:39:11 EST 2014

HEllo,

that works fine - however trying the same in my 'test': does not work :-/

        UndertowJaxrsServer ut = new UndertowJaxrsServer();

        TestApplication ta = new TestApplication();

        ut.deploy(ta);

        ut.start(
                Undertow.builder()
                        .addHttpListener(8080, "localhost")
                        .setHandler(resource(new FileResourceManager(new File(System.getProperty("user.home")), 100))
                                .setDirectoryListingEnabled(true))

        );

        try {
            Thread.currentThread().join();