[undertow-dev] Welcome file does not seem to work with default servlet and /

Ron Leisti ron.leisti at gmail.com
Thu May 29 16:07:29 EDT 2014

Thank you Tomaz; I'll try the wildfly list.

In my case I am not setting a mapping on "/".  That mapping is being
created automatically by Undertow to its DefaultServlet, which is good
because that servlet is responsible for serving static resources.  However,
it also seems to ignore the welcome files.