[undertow-dev] Checking if an exchange has been dispatched

Shannon Lloyd shanloid at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:33:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

If I dispatch an exchange within a handler, and later confirm that it is
being executed by one of the "task" threads, should I expect
exchange.isDispatched() to return true?

Because I'm not seeing this behaviour (using 1.0.15.Final). If I pause
execution in the debugger, I can see that the executing thread is XNIO-1
task-1, but exchange.isDispatched() returns false. If it helps,
exchange.state == 151752.

Does isDispatched() not mean what I think it means (i.e. that execution has
actually commenced via the task pool)?

Thanks,
Shannon