[undertow-dev] Tracing HTTP Response content

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Sun Sep 28 16:36:53 EDT 2014

We have io.undertow.server.handlers.RequestDumpingHandler, but that does
not dump the response content, just all headers etc.

If you file JIRA I can expand it to optionally dump the response content
as well. Basically it needs to call
HttpServerExchange.addResponseWrapper() and add a conduit that dumps the
request.

Stuart